Tuesday, April 15

start of the poly life

yesterday was my first day of my poly...meet up with jie ying(new classmate)at woodlands mrt station then went to sch together but during the way as i exspected by the time we reach sch sure will be more then 5 classmate going class together hahaha...

first day was okay nothing much happen jus briefing and briefing...but there's is one lecture class chem engine!!!omg its like all the maths stuff damn! really cannot take it but hiazzz no choice nah...beside that evrything is goodXD after all the class went to configue my lappy with some of my classmate...finaly getting lappy set up done...my class was great:)) all of us is like known each other for years hahahahXD chit chat here and there make noise...go places to places together as a class also hahaha the bonding of the class seems good:)) i even get shoot by some of my classmate LOL! at first all like not talking then suddently start shooting hahahahaXD

today i make the first mistake as a class rap...the class end at 11am then still though that can go home already cause there is class cancel which is material science class...so i tell all my classmate no more class cango home...BUT at 1 plus when me and some of my classmate were going to buy lunch someone call saying"hey i think we get the wrong info man there is lecture now in the LT2"i was like 0_0 stunt...so i quickily run to the LT from the one end to another went in the LT...DAMN!other class is there but no one from my class...really damn it...people start cheering wth-_-"...then the lecturer(she) call me"com here"talk talk abit...but luckily there is no teaching jus briefing...she's very friendly and funny though:))she say will minus 1 don know wht point from everyone of my class but i tell her"if u wan to minus jus minus my its not their fault"then all other classes got "OooHhh"LOL! but after that eveything is alright.


sorry guys really my bad nv make things clear then jus make decision

No comments:

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence